Customer care associate smiling whilst on the phone

Customer Services

Our Sell Your Car customer services team are ready to assist with any queries, complaints, or feedback that you may have.

Contacting the customer service team

We always aim to provide our customers with the best service possible, however things can go wrong. When they do, it's our job to listen carefully to your comments and feedback, so we can make things right.

I'd like to raise an issue

The easiest way to do so is by contacting the Sell Your Car location you've been dealing with directly, and our associates will do their absolute best to help.

I'd like to make a complaint

If the Sell Your Car location you contacted were unable to resolve the issue, then we understand you may want to make a complaint. If so, we're happy to help you log a complaint, so we can track any progress and get you the best possible solution.

If you visited an Evans Halshaw dealership, you can make a complaint online here.

If you visited a Stratstone retailer, you can make a complaint online here.

If you visited a CarStore location, you can make a complaint online here.

Financial Products

If you need to make a complaint about the sale of a general insurance policy or a Consumer Credit Agreement, we have a specially trained team who can help. Their contact details are: Customer Complaints Co-ordinator, Pendragon Finance & Insurance Services Ltd, Loxley House, 2 Oakwood Court, Little Oak Drive, Annesley, Nottingham, NG15 0DR. Telephone: 03333 239 255

Please be aware that this team can only assist with complaints about financial services.

If you can't settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service. For more details, visit

Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)

If you don't agree with the resolution we've proposed for your complaint, we'll refer you to our ADR service, provided by the National Conciliation Service. The ADR service provides an independent look at your complaint and may choose to change or uphold the resolution we've given you.

You can raise a case with the National Conciliation Service here.